Friday, September 10, 2010

My #1 Warrior ❤EVA❤

Some know her as Eva or The PR Princess of FAB or the Jedi in training, but what I call her is  my #1 Warrior She is my friend , fitness&yoga student, and also my teacher as well! 
The Only One Smiling! That's how you stand out!

She is from Germnay and has lived in Japan for 2 years. I call her my number #1 Warrior because she comes to almost every Thursday class I teach, also Toshie comes to almost every class as well but on Saturdays Eva does something no one else does... she takes both my yoga classes, back to back! 
Eva and Toshie are my "Sweat Till You Drop" Junkies!! ☆☆

She joined FAB Academy in January, overweight, shy, and very quiet. Since then she has lost 31kg since she started there! 31kg!!!! Yes, you read it right, 31kgs!! Now a confident, beautiful, and powerful woman has come to life! She never backs down to challenge I present in class and has challenged herself in almost every class that FAB as to offer! She almost gave up in Momo's Latin Beauty class, now she wears high heels in the class, you've gotta love that spirit!!!
Taken at Eva's Paella Party! Talk about a room full of love! Eva, you are wonderful to bring us all together❤❤❤

We both love Star Wars and she also speaks Spanish.  So sometimes I will say eroi things in Spanish to make her laugh but other students really don’t understand! Si quieres mi platano tengas que pagar 200 pesos porque yo soy un puto mi barato. Also we both believe in the FORCE, you know THE FORCE in Star Wars. We both have incredible positive energy which we use to defeat THE DARKSIDE! I went Eva’s house 2 weekends ago for a FAB Paella Party. I gave her this poster as symbol of the strength that she has to defeat the DARKSIDE.
If it's not the JEDI way, then it's not our way☯☮
 She read the Japanese version of this blog on my Harlequin blog and sent me a very touching thank you message, but she asked me, "I don't know why I deserve such a attention, but I enjoyed it very much. I sure hope I can give this kind of positive energy back to you."  First of all Eva, you have given me enough positive energy to last me a whole year, so you don't have to worry about paying me back. And second of all, though you pay the most attention to what I say in class, you forgot one of the most important things I have taught in my 10 months at FAB. That is, we are all deserving of love, to let go and let others make you feel the best you can possibly feel, and let your teacher adjust you in shivasana without moving a GODDAMN MUSCLE!! LOL

Eva, has had many difficult challenges in her life and the DARKSIDE could’ve easily taken control of her, but she was too strong, you know why.........
SHE IS A WARRIOR!!!
Namaste,
 The Yoga Terminator

1 comment:

  1. Thank You my captain! If it wasn't for you and FAB I would have never been able to do this. I can now be proud of myself and love myself. This is sonething that I thought I would never be able to. You are a wonderful person and such a motivating instructor. Everybody: try FAB! It is the most positive place in the world and I am honored to be a part of it! See you soon at FAB! Eva

    ReplyDelete