Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Special Thank You to FAB

Recovering from the most fabulous weekend ever! Over the weekend I was lucky enough to marry the sweetest boy in the world, Masao, and be surrounded by my gorgeous FABily the whole time.


Showering you all in so much love, hugs and gratitude for making our wedding celebrations a spectacular success jam packed with fun, smiles and fabulous styling.


A very special thank you goes out to Brad and Kike, the owners of FAB Dance Academy. Not only are they a wonderfully creative and hard working couple but they also know how to throw entertaining parties that make everyone feel truly fabulous. On Sunday, Brad and Kike, along with the help of a sparkling team, transformed FAB Dance Academy into the most stylish and accommodating wedding venue in Tokyo. Masao and I joyfully conducted our wedding ceremony under the light of the FAB disco ball while friends and family joined in on the fun.



I often wonder and regularly am asked, "Is there anything Kike cannot do?" a world class choreographer, dancer and producer, Kike also excels in the art of costume design and creation, styling and make up artistry. So I was honored, excited and truly just blown away that he was in charge of styling and creating our looks for the wedding.

On Saturday we had a Kira Kira Circus Picnic in Inokashira Park. We wanted something unique and colorful to celebrate in outdoor, sunny style. Kike, along with the help of fellow hooper Tink, crafted me a cropped Swarovski clad tee, holographic booty shorts, Swarovski crystal covered animal printed Converse high tops and a flowing hot pink tutu, with feather and crystal head dress and black and crystal accessories. Masao wore a black Lady Gaga tee enhanced with crystals and fringed sleeves, a pair of original 80s Wacky Racers board shorts and silver high top Converse.



On Sunday Kike kicked the day off with an early morning make up session at FAB, creating a striking wedding look for me and a few friends involved in the ceremony. I love the way Kike does my make up, he understands my features so well and makes them come alive. I always feel so glamorous!



Then it was time to slip into the carefully crafted and skillfully designed pieces, made by Kike and Tink. We headed off to Justin AKA The Yoga Terminator apartment before the guests arrived where I was carefully sewn into my costume. I was giddy with excitement as I put it on, it felt fabulous all day and I danced thr night away in this truly amazing outfit.


Big thanks to Tink (Kristen) for her hard work, creativity and endurance throughout the wild process.


Masao's look for the day made him look like more of a hottie than usual.


Thank you and love tot he whole FABily for making our celebrations truly spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment