Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hooping Really Changed My Life

Earlier this week I sent out a little note to a few hoop loving friends and asked them for some feedback on their hooping experience. I was overwhelmed by the loving responses I got in return. They put a huge smile in my heart and one brought me to tears.

I have watched with love and wonder as Eva, a hooping student at FAB Academy, has gone from strength to strength with her hooping, self improvement, confidence and all over GLOW!

Eva your words blow me away as does your vibrance every time we meet. You are a great inspiration. Thank you!

Rocking our Hoop Glow


When I was a kid hooping was one of our favorite things to do.
One..two..five hoops...we didn't care. We came up with our own little
tricks and just had fun.
It took me more than 20 years to realize how lucky I was back then.

I re-started hooping 8 months ago at FAB Academy. I went to Deanne's
class and confronted her with the words: "Hey, I am sorry but I can't
hoop!" And she just smiled and said: "Why don't you try it out first!"
Her positive attitude was so contagious that I couldn't help but give it a try and it was pure FUN!!!
After a few spins I was able to keep the hoop on my waist for a little
while. What an uplifting experience! I took the class regularly and soon was able to do a few little tricks and made it to the next stage which
is chest hooping. I even did my own little hoop performance a few weeks ago! Dreams do come true, I know it!

Hooping really changed my life. I lost 25 cm on my waist and I am
fortunate enough to have to best hoop teacher in the world. It's not just my new shape, not just the huge amount of self-confidence I gained
from her class it's also the positive energy and the fun we have in
class every single time.

Hoop love is for me watching Deanne in her performances or in class and literally feeling the passion and the dedication she puts into her job. And
like a hoop doesn't have an end neither does hoop LOVE

Thank You, Deanne, for everything you have done for me!!!
Eva Reichl


No comments:

Post a Comment